Our Booking Team
Our provincial booking team is very busy, receiving many phone calls and emails daily. Please note that the phone may not be answered immediately. We also have online booking available for several of the clinics we book for!
Return clients can also email your appointment request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your message within a few days. Please be sure to include which clinic/city you want to book for.
Online booking is available for our Telehealth services and can be booked here. Please read through the information here to determine what type of appointment you need.
The team only books appointments for the following clinics:
- Abbotsford (online booking available)
- Invermere (Currently Closed)
- Kootenay Loop (online booking available)
- Metrotown (online booking available)
- North Delta (online booking available)
- North Vancouver
- Penticton (online booking available)
- South Delta (online booking available)
- Vancouver (online booking available)
- White Rock (CLOSED)
Some of these clinics also accept drop-in for some services. See the clinic pages for clinic details, including hours and location.
If you have a sexual health concern or would like additional resources for clinics in your area please call Sex Sense, open Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. at 1-800-739-7367. Please note that they do not book appointments and they do not have access to clinic medical records or results.
Our provincial booking phone line hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. Our booking line is closed Wednesdays.
Our office and booking line are closed on stat holidays. Lower mainland 604-731-4252 or toll-free long-distance 1-800-739-7367.
For these and other communities, online booking for Telehealth STI Testing and Contraception appointments is also an option. To book a Telehealth appointment online, click here.
When you call to book your appointment, please:
- be as specific as possible about what you need so our team can find the right appointment for you (e.g. say ‘I need a new Mirena IUD’, rather than ‘I need to renew my contraception’).
- have your BC Care Card ready when you call to book. If you do not have a valid BC Care Card, you can still book an appointment and there will be a service fee starting at $40, depending on the service. To learn about fees, contact Sex Sense.