Governance volunteers - an integral part of our organization
Volunteers in Opt's governance body, the Provincial Board —are:
- Insightful and committed strategic thinkers
- Energetic fundraisers
- Great staff and volunteer recruiters
- Dedicated to increasing public awareness about Opt
- Advocates for Opt, the services we provide, and the vision we promote
Opt's Provincial Board is always interested in speaking with potential new members.
Support Opt Community groups are located throughout the province and support local clinics and education operation, while providing key community insight to the Provincial Board of Directors.
How can I help?
Interested in serving on one of Opt's dynamic, skilled and dedicated volunteer boards? Please submit a brief letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- any relevant skills or experience you can contribute
- if you would like to serve on the provincial or a particular local Support Opt Community Group
- your contact information