Our clinics provide non-judgmental birth control counseling and low cost contraceptives and supplies, sexually transmitted infection (STI) and Pap testing, pregnancy testing and options counseling, and general sexual health information and referrals. Services offered for all genders, all orientations and all ages.
To ensure our clients receive excellent service, we measure accountability and outcomes using a continuous quality improvement process. All clinics follow the policies and guidelines as laid out by Opt and supported by the College or Registered Nurses and College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Our services include:
- educating clients about all methods of contraception
- contraceptive counselling
- providing low-cost contraception which includes, select oral contraceptives, injectable contraceptives, vaginal contraceptive ring and IUD insertions at clinics with qualified practitioners
- If we do not carry your preferred method we may be able to provide you with a perscription to access your method at a pharmacy
- pregnancy testing, options counselling, and diagnosis
- provision of, or referral for, preconception care
Sexually transmitted infections
- testing (on-site & by referral), treatment, client follow-up and partner notification
- general medical/gynecology
- on-site testing for pregnancy and urine
Reproductive Health Screening
- Cervical screening
- Routine breast exams