Sexual and Reproductive Health Awareness Week 2020
You have questions, we have answers! Options for Sexual Health is here to answer all of your sex, seual health, and sexuality related questions, provide resources, education, and clinical services. For the 2020 edition of Sexual and Reproductive Health Awareness Week and we have all of the events lined up to keep you informed, empowered, and in the know about sexual and reproductive health!
During SRH Awareness Week, we will share some of our most frequently asked questions (and answers!) so make sure to check back daily!
And- if you see our bus shelter advertisements around Vancouver, take a selfie and tag us on social media with #YVRsrh2020! We can’t to see your photos!
Whether you’re looking for a clinic for STI testing, an education session, or even a dance party, we’ve got you! And we will keep adding events so check back often.
SRH Awareness Week Calendar of Events
Monday February 3: PreParty
Tuesday February 11
- Table at Health Week at BCIT
Wednesday February 12
- In Our Hearts – Healing in Abortion and Termination
- Ask an Options Nurse ANYTHING! Youth drop-in
Nelson Options for Sexual Health Clinic 5-7 p.m.
Friday February 14
- Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women’s March
Location: Main & Hastings 12 p.m.
- People’s Prom
- King & Queen of Hearts Drag Contest
Vancouver 7-11 p.m.
- All open Options Clinics & Foundry’s “Let’s talk about sex!” Trivia contest