Walk/Run 5k or Run the ½ Marathon with us! Get active and support Options for Sexual Health all at the same time!
Opt Staff are participating in the Scotiabank Half-Marathon or 5K to help Opt raise funds to support our programs, and we would love to have you join us on June 24th. Donations raised through this event will be put directly into the communities Opt serves. Donate to Opt, and support keeping these services available and accessible in BC!
Here are the details of the event:
Scotiabank Half-Marathon or 5 K run/walk. Register with the charity code below to support Opt and fundraise. To register visit www.vancouverhalf.com and follow our handy step by step guide to help you through the registration process.
The run is on June 24 2018
Note: Space in the run is limited, so don't hesitate! Get your spot today!
When you register, please enter either the Half-Marathon or 5K discount code. This indicates that you are running on behalf of Opt and also gives you a discount on registration!
- Half-Marathon charity pin: 18OSH21K
- 5K charity pin: 18OSH5K
Can’t run but still want to support Opt?
Consider donating here! All donations go directly to Opt and help us meet our fundraising goal!
Your generosity and contributions to Options for Sexual Health, BC’s Planned Parenthood, will support the provision of sexual health care and education throughout the province, including in remote areas where, if not for the Opt clinics, there would be no access to these services. Options for Sexual Health is asking for your support so we can continue to provide sexual health services in BC including the following objectives:
- Support the clinics in 58 communities throughout the province
- Provide sexual health services such as Pap screening and STI testing in urban and rural communities across BC, including in under-served communities
- Deliver comprehensive sexual health education programs to school aged children, adults, parents, and seniors
- Train volunteers in rural communities to be advocates for choice and positive sexual health
- Meet the needs of youth by enhancing our partnerships with Foundry sites
- Keep Options for Sexual Health running!
Contact Ashleigh Turner firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-731-4252 ext 224
Thank you for your continued support of Opt!